Bye George, I'll miss ya!
My Tribute to George Carlin!
1. The first time I saw George,
I was hooked, He said, what I might
have thought, and He got away with it!
2. He could drop an "F" bomb and still
my parents watched?
3. His humor also made me think...
4. Sometimes, I wasn't sure if what he
was saying, WAS all humor!
5. We'll have a new president without
Georges point of view...
6. He was one of the two Georges in my
life that I'll miss...the other was,
7. Still makes me laugh thinking about
his point of view on baseball vs.
football! Okay, so I can still see that
on youtube! Not the same. :(
8. I'm all about ecology and reducing
my carbon footprint, but, George's
humor on "Saving the Planet" is one
of those that makes me think...
9. I only remember George wearing black,
same with Johnny Cash, I'm not sure I
knew why, will I ever know?
10. I take #9 back, on YouTube,
"Some people are Stupid" George's wearing
11. I didn't always agree with George's
point of view, and on those times I didn't
find his humor, humorous! But, that was
okay. He made me think!
12. Sadly growing up with George and
now with his death, makes me
realize how fast the years have gone
by, and my own mortality...
13. Good Bye George! RIP~