Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #3

1. For me sewing clothes, using a pattern is the opposite of creativity.
2. Eckhart Tolle's book was sooo thought provoking.
3. I like fill-ins because I'm doing this late and I don't have to think.
4. In nature I like looking at any beautiful scene, without telephone poles, signs, smoke, cars or people, and if I'm that
far out, God forbid, without a bear or cougar...stalking me...
5. Hillary/Obama or maybe,Obama/Hillary...could/might
win the US elections.Is it me? Or does it creep anybody else
out that Obama changed his name to that???Anyone remember the song..."SWEET TALKING MAN"?
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was at my work Christmas party, over the gift Sandi brought, and the reaction everyone had when they saw it, especially the look on Les'face, I laughed until I thought I was going to pass out!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to kicking back with a movie, tomorrow Jerry's working, so my plans are to finish the flower beds, put my new pump in the pond, and Sunday, I want to spend time with Jerry, and hopefully the kids will come over and we can play outside with Lulu, that would make her day!And ours as well!!!

No comments: