Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1. I love springtime in my own backyard,
it promises new beginnings, sweet smells
of freshly cut grass, spring flowers, bird
watching, baby squirrels, and the critters
sneaking out with their babies!
2. Oatmeal with raisins are what I love to
eat for breakfast on work days, but on
weekends, pancakes with fruit in them,
are one of my fav's.
3. It seems I'm always searching for
a little something for Lulu!
4.Cuddling with Jerry and having Elfie
around our feet.
5. I think I'm going to make exercising
part of my daily plan, again!
6. Summer/sunshine, is what I've been
craving lately.
7. And as for this weekend, tonight
I'm looking forward to the kids coming
for dinner (salmon),and spending the
night, tomorrow my plans include some
yardwork in the sun and Sunday, I want
to finish the book I'm reading, before
going back to work, I've been enjoying
"Spring Break"!

No comments: