1. Birthdays are definetly not near as fun as they were when I was a tween/teen!
2. Fall is my favorite season because the flowers have blossomed out to their fullest, there's a chill in the air, the leaves are starting to change and its smells like F*A*L*L*! ps.it's also hunting season!
3. I feel my best when everyone around me feels their best!!!
4.Ice cream is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are not alway right, but, they sometimes leave lasting impressions!
6.The best piece of advice I ever received was from my Mom, it was to be myself, and I just learned and it's a process... TO LIVE IN THE NOW from Eckart Tolle. (it's so true, if I don't worry about what happened in the past nor about the future...the present, in real life, right this second, "IS" wonderful~
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie, tomorrow my plans include finishing my work room and Sunday, a barbeque for Jerry's birthday with Devon, Tenisha & Lulu!
(Rib steak, salad & pineapple upside down cake! Yummmmm!