Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins # 2

1. On my laziest day, especially if it's raining,
I love to sit by the fire, enjoying a good cup of
coffee and a favorite book or magazine!!
2. Making cards and recycled envelopes makes me
feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little kisses and big hugs from Lulu.
4. This summer I want to get into making jewelry
and upcycle more clothing.
5. Enjoying Randi's blog, made me want a blog of
my own.
6. Red cheerful cherries adorn my house and I love
watching orangish red sunsets!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking
forward to clearing all my craft supplies off
my dining room table, tomorrow my plans include
finishing potting my patio plants and
weeding/mowing weather permitting, and Sunday,
I want to go to the river and dip my fabric for
the World River Project and get it embroidered
and sent off to my EcoEtsy Street Team leader!

No comments: