Things I bought at the thrift store (yesterday)!
1. A red kool-aid pitcher. I had a white one, but
as most of you know, I love red in my kitchen!
(I had already given my other one away)!
2. A pair of fairy slippers for Lulu!
3. A pillow for Mercedes! She'll love it,
because it's one of her fave patterns!
4. A huge assortment package of stamps
and scrapbook goodies for Mercedes.
(mums the word, this will be a gift for
Christmas) As most of you know I love, love
love, reusing when I can and this to me,
is one of the best possible ways, by using an
item already purchased and recycled
instead of thrown into our hugely overcrowded
5. A pair of shoes for Lulu that have an adorable
princess type motif and will light up when she
takes a step!!! (She'll love them)!
6. A pillow for Lulu's room, that will go
with her ensemble when she gets her
big girl bed!
7. A pair of pink warm & cozy winter pajama's.
8. A (new) red spatula!
9. A variety of new cute little socks.
10. Darling Levi jeans jumper!
11. Klutz book on how to do nail art!
I hope everyone knows what a Klutz
book is...They're awesome, I have
several for the kids in my life~ How
to do hair wraps, juggle, friendship
bracelets to name a few! They're
fantastic little 'how to' books that
I've found, and the kids at school
love them as much as my oldest
12. Pink dress!
13. A Christmas candle holder, that
I just couldn't pass up...