Thirteen Memories of the 4th.
1.Loving Sparklers as a kid!
2. Watching the fireworks from
our balcony in Lk. Stevens!
3. Camping and sparklers!
4. Picnics with family or friends!
6. When I was young, not really liking
the loud booms! But, I did like the stinky
smell of fireworks!
7. This neighborhood when our kids were
young. How much fun it was in the
street with everyone young and old.
The kids with their sparklers, stinky
worms and assorted safe & sound Fireworks!
8. Realizing sparklers are dangerous!
9. The kids graduated from safe & sane
to not so safe, loud , beautiful displays.
I Hated bottle rockets, then and now...
I worry for my beautiful trees every 4th.
10. Uncle Toms, with all the Aunts &
Uncles and cousins, loving the fire
works over the water! Yummmy Food!!!
11. Cousin Chris' Piromania!!!
12. Thinking how Cousin Chris'
display has grown every year and
is better than the big display
across the bay!!! But Ohhhh, does
it stink, soooo bad and is soooo
loud! We've coverd our heads with
the fear of incoming, with assor.
pizza pans, lids, whatever we
can muster up!
13. Uncle Tom & Aunt Mary's at the beach,
is still the family "HOT" spot for the
4th. Good friends & family, food & fun!!!
We come home before dark every 4th. now,
because our dog is sooo afraid of the loud
noises and we don't want a repeat of what
happened in the past...Now he's on drugs &