Thursday, August 14, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #10

1.) The last meal I had at a restaurant was a delicious
salad at Cristiano's, they're huge and yummy, I
especially love their garlic bread that comes with it,
but I was good and didn't eat it the last time...
(damn diet)!

2.) Just getting shingles is something I intensely dislike.
( I have more to say on this subject...but I'd better freakin'
not...)

3.) The full moon is so intensly beautiful, romantic , bright
and makes me want to hoowwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllll!

4.) That we all must have webbed feet...is one of my favorite local expressions.

5.) Sometimes it's best to just kiss and make up.

6.) "Across the Universe", is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
Jerry bought it for me!!! :)

7.) As for the weekend, (tomorrow night), I'm looking
forward to organizing...(yeah right!), Saturday, finishing
the job of pulling stuff out for the garage sale and getting
it all marked, and Sunday going to the Farmers Market,
they're having live music and a huge art show too!
However, one of my favorite things will be picking
out a new bouquet ! I love fresh flowers and I always
choose one with lilies to make my house smell, as good
as they look!!!

4 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Your weekend sounds fun! My Friday Fill-ins are posted.

I love the attitude about kiss and make up, the delicious food, and your humor - hoooowwwwwllll!

Janet said...

love that movie!

Thanks for playing, hope you have fun this weekend :-)

Stacy said...

Good luck with your garage sale!f

Michelle said...

"kiss and make up" is what I should do more often in my life! I hope you had a great weekend!