Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thrifty Treasure Finds!

I looove going to my favorite
thrift stores!
We have two
well known
stores.

One I call VV's,
~Value Village~
and
the other,
I call
The Goody!
~Goodwill~

I almost always
find some treasure
I don't really need
I can't possibly
live
without!

Here are a few of
the treasures I've
found lately.

~sweet pink nursery planter booties~


~love these~


~I couldn't resist this~


~baby boy blue~


~Lennox trinket box~


~so pretty~

~mini serving plate~

I have the perfect topper for it!

~my mini cloche~

~mini soup tureen~

Perfect for dips!

~a girl just can't have enough of these~


~adorable little blue bird~


~if you move it's wheels it's wings flap~

Our Granddaughters will love this!


~vintage baby pillow cover~


~adorable~

I've had this for awhile, but haven't shown it.


~even a little something for my McGiver~

They're sooo toolish!


~for my crafty guy~

So there you have it...

You can tell I'm having fun!
School's only been out for a
couple of weeks, and I've
already
been up to NO GOOD...
at the GOODIE & VV's...
Not to mention the
SWAP MEET!

That's another blog story
in itself!

Thanks so much for visiting,
and please leave a comment,
I enjoy them sooo much!

I'm linking to Cindy's blog
My Romantic Home
for
and also
to
Beverly's blog
How Sweet the Sound
for

Please go visit as many
of the participants you
can, they're full
of wonderful
ideas!

Always, Debbie~

7 comments:

joanne said...

Big fan of the VV and the Gdub here too! Isn't if funny how those sweet little treasures just jump into our carts...
enjoy!

Susan said...

You gotta love Goodwill! What wonderful treasures you found there! Those little booties are so cute!! I have two of those little scalloped serving dishes! I use them for candle stands!

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

I love your baby planters. I have a small collection also. I use mine to hold things in my craft room. Thx for sharing

HPS

LL

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Hi Debbie! Love all your thrifty goodies. The baby planters are ADORABLE!!!
Guess what??? You won my birthday blog giveaway! Yippeee!!! I just announced you on my newest blog post. :) When you get a second can you please email me your home address so I can ship your goodies? Thanks! Congrats!!! XO,Jenn

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You found some great treasures!!

cottonfieldfarm said...

Dearest Debbie, Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. Yes, we do have so much in common! My "sewing, craft, computer, granddaughter's room, etc. etc." wears MANY hats too! (Why do our men's workshops wear only one hat??) I also love the saying, "Use it up, wear it out, make it do, do without." Comes from being children of WW2 families I guess. Anyway, I love your blog and especially love those cutie little planters! I want to come yard saling where you are!! PS I am surrounded by "stuff"..er.."potential" but my husband prefers clean line...kinda boring...Have a wonderful day..will be back to visit. God bless. Regina

Unknown said...

Here you are Happy Pink Saturday! I wondered how you found me! lol. Love everything and I see you Are creative, your bracelets are wonderful! Hugs Marilou