Thursday, June 30, 2011

This Cottage shows it's True Colors!

They're
RED
~WHITE~
&
BLUE


My Dad's coming
for a few days,
to spend
the
4th.
with
us!
So I'm taking a moment
to show you whats
been happening
around the
cottage!

It was
my McGivers
Birthday
last weekend,
so the kids
came for a BBQ
and
Birthday Pie!

~Apple and Rhubarb Cherry Pie~

~The Grand Kiddos eating a mid afternoon snack~

Cheetos and Red, White & Blue Jello!

Notice how Lulu & Trevor are looking at
Audrey's Cheetos? Two seconds
later, they both announced they
didn't like Jello anymore,
and
could they please have
Cheetos too!

So much for my Jello
surprise!


~I couldn't resist the temptation of such a blank canvas~


~the paint washes off~


~love Red, *White* & Blue~

I found two of these adorable little flag holders
last year at my favorite thrift store!


~my clematis is blooming beautiful~



I can't wait look forward to this every year!



I found this fun bunting
at the Dollar Tree!

~*~

I added the next few pictures, I was
going to post on the 4th.,
but I'm afraid I won't have time!


~chippy & rusty flower cart~


~sweet Betsy Ross pin cushion~

This sweet little vintage lady, was my
 Grandma Stella's, looove it!


~love this~


Is that Uncle Sam?

I'm sooo
Proud to be an American!

I'm linking up with
Cindy's blog
at
My Romantic Home
for

and
Beverly's
How Sweet The Sound
for
Pink Saturday
(How do You
Spend Your
Fourth of July)!

Please go visit these
fabulous peeps, they
are so CrEaTiVe!

Thanks so much for
visiting my blog,
and I looove,
love, love
your
comments!

Always, Debbie~

10 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Your Clematis is beautiful. Love the dollar tree bunting! Have a great time with your Dad!

Victoria said...

All your 4th of July decorations look great and so festive! Funny about the jello...oh well, I'm sure it looked pretty:)

Enjoy the holiday with your dad and rest of the family!

Peggy said...

I love, love, love your Betsy Ross! So cute!!

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

Wow everything looks wonderful. I love that chippy paint flower cart. that is right up my alley! You have done such a good job decorating for this weekend. Love your flowers too!
Blessings,
Debbie

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi, I'm visiting from My Romantic Home...love your Clematis so very pretty! Also the white plates with th 4th and July on them!

Rondell

All That Glitters said...

Your fence with the bunting is so pretty!

Sarah said...

Debbie, it looks as if you are ready for the 4th. I, too, love the red, white, and blue. I'm proud to be an American. Thanks for sharing and have a happy 4th of July. ~ Sarah

Noble Vintage said...

so pretty! love all of your festive 4th decos! your clematis is amazing! those blooms are huge!! visiting from Show and Tell Friday! :)

Karen said...

Love all of your 4th of July decor and collectibles. Loved reading your profile congrats on owning a Prius, I think that will be my next car.I'm a new follower, thanks so much for visiting and for the really nice comments.

malia said...

everything looks lovely! happy 4th from your newest follower... xo malia