Friday, August 20, 2010

Vintage* Repurposed* Wearable Art!


Don't you just looove
a
little
BLING
to
~brighten~
your
day?

I've been collecting vintage 
baubles,buttons & beads
forever
and awhile back,
I started repurposing them,
making some 
 fun
wearable
art!

You've probably noticed one
of my bracelets on my sidebar for sale.
Here are a few other goodies to enjoy!





I so hope you enjoyed seeing some of my
Baubles, Buttons & Beads,
this is what I so enjoy
to while away the hours
when I'm not here with YOU!

I also make fun solder items and
have something new coming soon!!!

You'll be the first to see...

I'm going to link this with Cindy over at
My Romantic Home
for
Please go over
and visit all the gals,
they're such a talented group!

I enjoy each and every one of YOUR
message and would LOOOVE IT, if you'd
FOLLOW ME!!!

Always, Debbie~


2 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I just love all your jewelry, it's gorgeous! Blessings~~~ Daphne

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

These are all very pretty. Connie