Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sweet Cherubs

I found these two little imps this week at my
favorite thrift store.
I think they may have came out of the same home.
The cherub holding up the small bowl
says England on the bottom. They're
so darling and when I cleaned them up,
they just sparkle with sweetness!

~so sweet~


~precious wings~


~looove this~


~such detail~


~sweet pair~

How fun it was to find these
adorable
cherubs.
~*~

I'm linking with Kathleen's blog Faded Charm
for

Hop on over and enjoy all the
WHITE GOODNESS!

Always, Debbie~


11 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Lovely little white cherubs! Good find!! Diana

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

They are so sweet. I love cherubs. Thanks for sharing, Sherry

Crystal said...

Those cherubs are so cute!

Olga Poltava said...

They are very pretty!

Victoria said...

Those are adorable! I had the one in the second picture but I have no idea what happened to it. Now I'm wondering where it went!!!

Rose H (UK) said...

Debbie, your cherubs are so sweet! They look as if they may be Royal Worcester ones? Real treasures anyway, whatever the make :o)
Rose H

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I just love your sweet little cherubs.

hugs
Sissie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Debbie,
What beautiful finds! They certainly are sweet cherubs and look perfect.

You were right about my Zeke, he's a Great Pyrenees. The kindest dog in the world! Thanks for coming by.

Happy WW!
xo~Tracie

Burlap Luxe said...

Debbie,
thank you for your visit, I enjoyed my white visit to your place.
Love the cherubs!
I will follow you :)
xx
Dore

Ro said...

Thanks for stopping by for White Wednesday yesterday. Your little cherubs are so sweet! But the vintage Red Riding Hood teapot on your side bar is absolutely incredible!!! Love it. :)

Debbie said...

Aawwww..what cute little cherubs! What a great find.
Debbie@houseatthelake