Thursday, March 24, 2011

It'll Warm Your Heart, Come Pay It Forward!

Pay It Forward 2011

~Borrowed from jojo~


Jojo a blogger friend of mine
is having 'Spring Fling Part Two'
on her blog,
 by
Paying It Forward!

With all the sadness in the world
right now, it's so easy to get overwhelmed
and forget that a simple gesture
can mean so much. 

So reach out
and
touch someone!

With this in mind,
I've decided to join in
and Pay It Forward myself;
 I'm reaching out to YOU,
hoping you'd like to do the same!
~*~
The first five people who comment
on this blog post
 will receive a handmade gift from me.
(let me know if you want to participate).

In return, you must FIRST
write a blog post explaining
Pay It Forward 2011.
Then.... send out a handmade gift
to the first 5 visitors who leave
a comment on your post.
Take your time...
you don't need to send them all today
or tomorrow.

This is such a sweet way to connect
with friends or meet new ones,
by sharing things we create with our hearts.

"It's not the size of the gift that matters,
but the spiritof paying it forward."
(borrowed from jojo)!

I'm also linking up with
Cindy's blog, 'My Romantic Home'
for
Show & Tell Friday!

and
'The Shabby Nest'
for
Frugal Friday!

I hope you 'ALL' decide to
Pay It Forward in one way
or another, but also I encourage
you to go visit Cindy's Participants,
they're a wonderful group of bloggers!

I appreciate that many of you take a
moment out of your busy schedules
to leave me a comment, you have
no idea how happy it makes me! 

Thank YOU from the bottom
of my heart!
Also, I'd looove it if you'd
FOLLOW ME!!!

Always, Debbie~




1 comment:

joanne said...

nice post Deb, get your address to me and I will get something out to you next week! Enjoy your weekend..;j