Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A ~little~ GIRL TIME!

My McGiver's Elk hunting so I
invited Lulu over for some one on
one girl time...

We watched some chick flicks,

SPROUT...

I guess you could call us Sproutlets!

We shared a glass of bubbly in pretty glasses!!!

SPARKLING CIDER!

 Even shared wonderful hor d'oeuvres

DRIED CHERRIES & ALMONDS!

Ate a healthy breakfast ...

well okay I did have my usual,

Oatmeal
and
Lulu had
hot cocoa with
toast smothered in butter

and yes,
she

dunked!!!



She's not really going to take pictures
is she?


Yep, I think she's going too!


No pictures Nana!


                                                                                                                   




 
Really Nana...



~I'm  not looking~

I'm ignoring YOU!



I'm watching YOU!!!
 


~and someone is watching YOU~
                  



~just one bite~



~I love YOU Lulu~

                                  
PLEASE!





Sporty, I told YOU I'm NOT
sharing!




~I'm not~




~See I told you, there's nuthin left~


We had a GREAT time, we read
played games, frosted cupcakes
and
groomed her
 beloved
horse collection!

You would think
they were Thoroughbred's
such as the
Mighty

SECRETARIAT!!!

but alas,
they're her

'MY LITTLE PONIES'!

Thank YOU blogger friends
for letting this Nana
share this special
little girl time
with YOU!

Always, Debbie~





1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Debbie- I can see you love being a Nana just like I do-what a cutie! Hugs- Diana