Friday, December 12, 2008
1. Friends are like flowers and sunshine.
We all could use some attention
(cultivating), a cup of tea/coffee (water),
Mix in some great conversation (sunshine),
and watch us 'BLOOM'!
2. Good health; it's everything!
Never, ever taken for granted...
3. I'm ready for winter break.
4. Good question, I have been thinking I need to find a
fragrance that's light and airy that I'd wear!
5. The oldest ornaments I have are vintage
(even older than me),but I made quite a few
when my son was born, cute little
stuffed cloth ornaments he could touch!
(He'll be 35).
6. Take some handmade Christmas decorations,
a little greenery, a tree(fake or real),
family keepsakes,(pics. etc.), mix it all
together and you have a 'holiday home' chock
full of memories!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking
forward to snuggling up in front of the fireplace,
catching up on my magazine stash, tomorrow my
plans include still trying to lay low, to get
rid of the crud I have and Sunday, I want to
make my Christmas Cards...I'm so behind!
~Peace Debbie~ at 10:41 AM