Thursday, February 14, 2013

Her First Valentine Exchange!

Remember the day,
of your
'very first ever'
Valentine exchange?
 
Such a sweet
memory!
 
A couple of weeks ago,
my Granddaughter Lulu,
 and I, worked on her
first ever, Valentine project
for her kindergarten
Valentine exchange...
 
 
For the girls,
 
I drew a 'Sassy' Lip pattern,
 
...and
 
for the boys,
a
~Mustache~

 
Easy, quick & Fun!
 
We traced the amount we needed 
onto fun foam,
then I cut them out, 
as Lulu punched the holes
and inserted the heart suckers! 
 
I ran off her Valentine message,
and we stapled them onto the suckers,
and TA DA, they turned
out adorable!
Lulu loved them!
 

 
 
Finished Valentine!
 
She could hardly
wait to hand them out!
 
 
What fun we had making these!
 
 
There she is, Miss Sassy Lips!

 
 
I ~mustache~ you... 
My friends,
wouldn't you agree,
that she looks adorable
either way?  
 
Happy Valentine's Day
 
Thanks so much
for visiting my
blog, I really appreciate you
stopping by, and would
looove it if you'd leave
a message!
 
Always, Debbie~
 
 


3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Debbie! That is SUCH a cute idea! I wish I had seen this sooner-we would have done that for the kids in class here! Next year I will have to remember this.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday- xo Diana

Rose H (UK) said...

What a wonderful idea, the lips and 'tashes look great! Such a sweet model too :o)
Thank you so much for your lovely, comforting comments Debbie. They really mean a lot and are most certainly appreciated. I know our situation is certainly NOT unique, but it lurches from heart rendering to sheer frustration and of course there's always guilt tucked away in the corner. Any way today was a good day - so that's a bonus!

Have a wonderful weekend :o)
Rose H
x

Victoria said...

What a cute idea! Such a precious little one too, she can pull off a mustache with that adorable little face:)