Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Visit With Our Favorite Santa

Again, it seems I have been absent for far too long.
We're gearing up for Christmas,
it started off with
the Grand kiddos
visit with our favorite 
Saint Nick!
Loving this toothless grin!
...and a pair of high heels

                                                                     Big Hugs

Hi Santa! 
baby Sophia
Do I know you?
...and a new blankie
with trim like this!
I love this one!
~Family picture~
It's a wrap!
I forgot one...
Mommy kissing Santa Claus
Thanks for visiting,
I'm off work for Winter Break,
unless something comes up...
I promise to post some
Christmas decor and fun,
goings on here at
the cottage!
Always, Debbie~
God Bless Us Everyone!
Tiny Tim




Susie said...

Debbie, The pictures are so sweet. Lulu is just precious. Smiles to all, xo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Debbie- What wonderful family photos. I especially like the last one- how very sweet- xo Diana