Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Visit With Our Favorite Santa

 
Again, it seems I have been absent for far too long.
 
We're gearing up for Christmas,
it started off with
the Grand kiddos
wonderful 
visit with our favorite 
Saint Nick!
 
Loving this toothless grin!
 
 
...and a pair of high heels
 
 


                                                                     Big Hugs


 
 
Angelo
Hi Santa! 
 
 
 
baby Sophia
Do I know you?
 
 
...and a new blankie
with trim like this!
 
 
 
I love this one!
 
 
 
 
 
~Family picture~
 
It's a wrap!
 
oops,
I forgot one...
 
 
Mommy kissing Santa Claus
 
Thanks for visiting,
I'm off work for Winter Break,
unless something comes up...
I promise to post some
Christmas decor and fun,
goings on here at
the cottage!
 
Always, Debbie~
 
God Bless Us Everyone!
Tiny Tim
 
 
 

                                                                                                                  















 
 

2 comments:

Susie said...

Debbie, The pictures are so sweet. Lulu is just precious. Smiles to all, xo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Debbie- What wonderful family photos. I especially like the last one- how very sweet- xo Diana